Having completed a Joint Honours degree in Economics and Geography, my first role was with The Royal Bank of Scotland, based in their London Mayfair office. Very quickly, I became one of the bank’s leading consultants, looking after private client investments and pensions at their flagship West End London branch.
In 1997 I left the bank to become an Independent Financial Adviser, so I could demonstrate true independence and represent my clients without any ties or bias. As an IFA I worked in London and the Home Counties building strong and sustainable relationships with clients and colleagues from the accountancy and legal professions.
Offering over 17 years experience in providing financial advice, I am one of only a handful of practitioners to have achieved both the coveted position and status of Chartered Financial Planner and Certified Financial Planner (CFPCM), thus being able to demonstrate the highest calibre of professionalism and consultancy.
Highly efficient investment and portfolio management, retirement and pension planning form the basis of my expertise for both private and corporate clients.
My work with private clients consists of designing highly personal and comprehensive financial plans to meet their particular lifetime goals and objectives. Wealth creation, wealth preservation and legacy planning are key drivers.
For corporate clients, I deal with the specific and unique needs of the business owner and key directors, understanding that personal financial planning and “the business” are integrated and that additional focus and risk management are required to build robust and sustainable financial plans that ensure long term financial security for them and their families.
- Retirement planning and income options
- Wealth Management
- Strategic financial planning
- Creative tax planning
- Investment portfolio advice
- Inheritance Tax mitigation
- Elected Associate of the Institute of Financial Planning
- Member of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- Member by Diploma of the Personal Finance Society (Dip PFS)
- Certificate in Pensions Investment (K20)
- Advanced Financial Planning Certificate in Tax and Trusts (G10)
- Advanced Financial Planning Certificate in Personal Investment Planning(G20)
- Advanced Financial Planning Certificate in Pension Planning (G60)
- Certificate in Savings and Investments (SV1)
- Financial Planning Certificate (FPC 1, 2 & 3)
Telephone: 0207 398 6600