After graduating from the University of Hull with an Honours degree in History, Charles joined one of the UK's largest financial services companies as their first Graduate Trainee Financial Adviser in 1999.
After 3, very successful, years as their youngest adviser in the private client and corporate sectors, Charles then left to join a fledgling firm of consultants to head up their corporate solutions office, developing relationships with companies ranging in size from owner-managed firms to large multi-nationals, specialising in corporate benefit implementation and restructuring.
Looking for a fresh challenge, Charles joined Capital Asset Management in 2006 to develop his private client practice. He has over 11 years’ experience in providing bespoke financial solutions for his clients.
Married with one child, Charles is one of only a handful of practitioners to have achieved the coveted position of Chartered Financial Planner. In 2011 Charles was made a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society, placing him in the top half a percent (by qualifications) of advisers in the United Kingdom.
- Advanced Estate Planning
- Expatriate and Offshore Investment Consultancy
- Investment Portfolio Advice
- Family and Asset Protection Strategies
- Long-term Care Planning
- Trustee Investment Advice
- Fellow of the Personal Finance Society (APFS)
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Elected Associate of the Institute of Financial Planning
- Associate Member of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- STEP Certificate for Financial Services (Trusts and Estate Planning)
- Advanced Diploma in Tax and Trusts (AF1)• Advanced Diploma In Pension Planning (AF3)
- Advanced Diploma in Investment Planning (AF4)• Advanced Diploma Financial Planning Process (AF5)
- Diploma in Investment Principles, Markets and Environment (JO6)
- Diploma in Pension Income Options (JO5)
- Diploma in Pension Funding (JO4)
- Diploma in Personal Tax (JO1)
- Diploma in Trusts (JO2)
- Pensions Simplification (CF9)
- Certificate in Long Term Care (CF8)
- Certificate in Equity Release (CF7)
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice (CF6)
- Home Reversion Plans (HR1)
- Financial Planning Certificate (FP1, 2 & 3)
Telephone: 0207 398 6600